Round Rock Band Sponsors
We need you!
Are you looking for a way to reach thousands of potential customers? With your tax-deductible donation, your generous support will go far in helping the Round Rock High School Dragon Band program that is such a huge part of life of the youth in the Round Rock community.
By becoming a sponsor, you will assist us in helping fund instrument purchases, instructors, private lesson scholarships, transportation expenses, event participation fees, and other band-related expenses.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Round Rock Band Booster Vice-President, Joyce Nelson at email@example.com
While we strive to support every endeavor and need of the Dragon Band, there are some things that the band needs that we simply are unable to fund. The RRBB annual budget is established to support only the critical needs of the band. When we reach our 100% fundraising goals for the year, we are able to pay for those critical needs. If we exceed our fundraising goals, we could we pay for some of the items on this growing wishlist.
Did you know?
- The Round Rock Dragon Band was the first band to win the UIL State Marching Contest in 1978 and was a State Finalist just last year.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band has performed all across the United States, most recently in Pasadena CA, Indianapolis IN, Dayton OH, and of course throughout the great state of Texas.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band is a two-time Finalist at the Band’s of America Grand National Championships.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band won the prestigious Sudler Shield as presented by the John Philip Sousa Foundation.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band was seen on television in 127 countries during their performance in the 2015 Tournament of Roses Parade!
- The Round Rock Dragon Band is the largest student organization at RRHS and in RRISD.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band must raise over $400,000 every year to fully fund their band program.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band receives just 18% of its total budget from RRHS or RRISD and over 51% of its budget from Band families.
- The Round Rock Dragon Band needs ongoing support from Round Rock businesses to continue their success!
Your donation to the RRBB goes a long way to support the talented students of the Dragon Band. As an active member of the Round Rock and Central Texas community, the RRBB can provide you access to customers for your business. Here are some examples of the potential customers you could reach as a RRBB Sponsor:
With an average monthly reach of 8,500 people the RRBB Facebook page is extremely active in the Central Texas region. Our Twitter page has grown its following by over 300% in the past year alone and regularly reaches over 40,000 tweet impressions a month during the peak of marching season.
The DragonBandBooster.com website has over 7,500 active users worldwide and regularly sees traffic exceeding 2,500 sessions per month. The website also displays over 4,000 pageviews each month. Silver, Gold and Platinum Sponsors have their logos and links to their website prominently displayed on every page of DragonBandBoosters.com. The RRBB weekly email newsletter that is distributed by the RRBB is sent to over 600 people with an average engagement rate of 60%.
The Dragon Band travels the Central Texas region during the fall on a weekly basis. Every week the band performs in front of thousands of high school football fans. The Dragon Band is also scheduled to perform at 7 large contests this fall. The band will be seen by tens of thousands of people during those few weeks. The Dragon Band trailer will accompany the Band everywhere it goes and our Gold and Platinum Sponsors logos go along with them.