Many volunteers are needed to make Everything Day run as smoothly as possible for us all. If you are able to help please consider signing up for one or more shifts today: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4dabaf28a13-20176
Everything Day will be held in the 100 Building at RRHS. Please go directly to the 100 Building upon arrival (not the 1100 Cafeteria). Please follow the flow of the schedule to help avoid any traffic jams, especially for our larger sections.
- Please plan to park outside of the 100 building (located off of N. Lakecreek Dr.) and enter through the main doors of that building.
- Make your way through the Student Center (lobby) and make a right down the far hallway to the Lecture Hall. Signs and students will be there to direct you.
- A Mandatory Section Meeting will take place in the 100 building lecture hall at the top of the hour. Please plan to attend the section meeting for your section. This is where you will pick up forms.
- From the section meeting, you will follow the flow of the arrows through the 100 gym and then out to the Student Center (lobby) for Spirit Wear and Checkout.
Please show up at your scheduled time for the mandatory section meeting.
The schedule for the day is as follows :
- 8:00 AM - Guard
- 9:00 AM - Flutes
- 10:00 AM - Trumpets
- 11:00 PM - Saxophones
- 12:00 PM - Horns
- 1:00PM - Euphoniums/Tubas
- 2:00 PM - Trombones
- 3:00 PM - Clarinets
- 4:00 PM - Percussion
Again each section time begins with a mandatory section meeting in the 100 Building Lecture Hall. This is also where you will pick up your forms for the day. Please be sure you and your student attend this meeting.
For all forms - please complete the information as accurately and as neatly as possible. We are required to keep these forms on file and will sort them alphabetically - being able to read the names on the forms helps tremendously!
Cost of the day
Both RRHS and RRISD can only accept cash or checks for these payments.
Family Funding Fees (due at Everything Day and payable to RRHS Band)
- Varsity and Color Guard $400
- Junior Varsity $200
- Varsity Crew Members $35 additional to JV Fee
- Instrument Rental Fee* $50 payable to RRISD
*Students using a school instrument need to pay the rental fee. These are normally: tenor sax, bari sax, bass clarinet, oboe, bassoon, horn, bass trombone, euphonium, tuba and all percussion.
Extra gloves for both winds and Color Guard will also be available and payable to RRHS Band.
Vendor payments – cash or check will be taken by Totes Unlimited for tote bags, Dinkles, extra gloves and Color Guard. Prices will be found on the checkout form.
Extra show, section, and band-a-thon shirts will also be sold along with new spirit wear items by the Round Rock Band Boosters (RRBB). RRBB can accept cash, checks, or credit cards for payment.
You do not need to print any of these ahead of time. All necessary forms will be provided after the section meetings.
Map - your roadmap to navigate you though your time slot.
Station Explanations – This document tells you what you will be doing at each station.
Passport – you will receive a passport upon arrival. Please be sure to visit all stations and have them sign your passport. This will be checked at the Form Verification station before checkout and helps insure, especially for our new families, that you’ve gotten all required items taken care of.
Order Form – you will receive an order form (in 3-part carbon) upon arrival. This is what you will use to order items and record your family funding amount. You’ll need to use the carbon form provided that day.
Competition Meal Order Form – this form is for Varsity Band, Color Guard, and Varsity Crew (JV members who travel with Varsity to assist at competitions). The cost of these meals is included in Varsity/Color Guard Family Funding and the additional $35 fee for Varsity Crew Members. Students will select their choices from each vendor listed and will receive their meals on competition days.
Family Sponsorships – RRBB has added another tier to our sponsorships…Family Sponsorship levels! Families are now able to sponsor the Dragon Band at 3 different levels and receive sponsor benefits in return. Please see form for more information.
Spirit Wear Order Forms – these forms will be available at the spirit wear tables and are also carbon forms. This is where you will order your yard signs and decals! There are also many new items to choose from for this season!
School Required Forms – there are 7 required forms that will be kept on file for the school year.
- Uniform Release Form
- Individualized Music Instruction Program (Private Lessons) Form
- UIL Marching Band Acknowledgement Form
- Parental Permission for Educational Trip
- Permission to Video/Audio Record (complete and return ONLY if you DO NOT wish your student to be photographed.)
- Student Travel - Letter of Agency General
- Student Travel - Letter of Agency BOA Grand Nationals
You will also want to bring your calendar so that you can sign up for football concession section nights and other volunteer opportunities!
If you have any questions prior to Everything Day, please don’t hesitate to contact Band Booster President, Jim Machajewski. We can’t wait to see everyone there and welcome to another great year with the Dragon Band!