The Dragon Band is a State Qualifier! Their prelims performance time is 5:00 PM on the 8th. Check back here over the coming days for more information about our trip to State!
- We will be staying overnight for this trip
- Room assignments have been completed and sent to the hotel
- Varsity students will miss 2nd, 3rd and 4th periods on Tuesday
- Varsity students will miss 1st and 2nd periods Wednesday and MAY miss the full day dependent upon prelims results
- 5:00pm Prelims performance on Tuesday
- Breakfast on Tuesday is on your own
- Lunch and Dinner are provided Tuesday
- Breakfast is provided Wednesday
- Lunch is provided on Wednesday
Single session (prelims OR finals per conference) adult tickets: $19*
Single session (prelims OR finals per conference) student tickets (grades 7 to 12): $14*
Children 6th grade and under: No admission charge
Double session (prelims AND finals per conference) adult tickets: $30*
Double session (prelims AND finals per conference) student tickets (grades 7 to 12): $24*
Children in 6th grade and under: No admission charge
*Adult tickets may be purchased in advance or on the day of the event either at the Alamodome Box Office or through Ticketmaster. Online purchases will include surcharges, as set by Ticketmaster, that are in addition to the above prices.
*Student tickets may be purchased at the Alamodome box office only on the day of the event. These tickets will not be for sale on Ticketmaster. For more information please contact the Alamodome directly at 210-207-3663.
Live Streaming/DVD Sales
Mr. Video has contracted with UIL to provide DVDs and live streaming of the event. To access the Mr. Video site for DVDs and live streaming of the event, please click here.
Jolesch Enterprises has contracted with UIL to provide photography for the event. To access the Jolesch Enterprises site for photos of the event, please click here.